Terms and Privacy Statement
The objective of this policy is to point out the management methods of the website of “989 Records” (hereinafter referred to as the “website”) with reference to the elaboration of personal details of users that visit such website. The informative note is only available for the site and does not refer to any other websites consulted by the user and linked on the website.
Owner of the elaboration
The owner of the elaboration is “989 Records”, based in via Donadon 8, Tax Code and VAT number 01593870932;
Type of details elaborated and objectives of the elaboration
Navigation details – during their normal operation, the computer systems and the software procedures in charge of the operation of this website acquire some details whose transmission is implicit in the use of the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified individuals, but due to their specific nature, they may, through elaborations and associations with details held by third parties, allow for the identification of users. The IP addresses or the names of computers used by users that connect to the website, the URI notation addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to make the request to the service, the dimension of the file received in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error etc.) and other parameters related to the operative system and to the computer environment of the user are all included in this category of details. These details are used for the sole purpose of extracting anonymous statistics on the use of the website and to control the correct operation and they are canceled immediately after use.
Details supplied voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary transmission of e-mail to the address indicated on this website result in the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, required in order to answer the requests as well as any other personal details inserted. Further informative specifications will be sent if, in order to satisfy the requests of the party involved, further elaboration operations are necessary.
Optional supply of details
Apart from the information provided related to navigation details, the supply of personal details is optional: in any case, non authorisation may result in not being able to provide the information requested.
Method of elaboration
Personal details may be elaborated with or without the help of electronic instruments. Specific safety measures are respected in order to prevent the loss of data, illegal uses or incorrect uses and unauthorised access.
Communication and diffusion of personal details
The personal details collected through navigation of the website will not be included in any communication or diffusion.
Rights of the parties involved
The party involved may, at any time, exercise his rights with the owner of the elaboration, in accordance with article 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003.
All of the graphics and multimedia contents (musical and video) included in the website remain the exclusive and reserved property of 989 Records, and/or of its rightful claimants and/or of third parties if indicated and they are protected by current national and international norms related to the protection of Intellectual and/or Industrial Property rights. Every use of such details should be authorised in writing in advance.
Links to the first page as well as the internal pages by other websites of a musical nature or that refer to topics related to electronic music are permitted. In any other case, an authorisation request should be sent to admin e-mail address.
is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us from our contact page. If you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – 989 Records, based in via Donadon 8, Tax Code and VAT number 01593870932
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we Gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you, and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from the law, but not longer than 10 years.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be an appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
- Aruba – WEB hosting
- 989Web – WEB Developer
Connected third parties:
- Facebook: Our services include certain features of Social Media and graphic elements (widgets), individual access features, such as “Connect to Facebook” or “Sign up for Google”, “Like Facebook”, ” Share “or other interactive mini-programs (” Facebook Features “). These Social Media Features may collect information such as the User’s IP address or the page you are visiting on our Site and may set a cookie to allow the correct functioning. The Social Media Functionalities are hosted by third parties or directly on our Services. The interactions of the User with these Third Party Social Media Features are governed by their information and not by our own. In addition, our Services may allow you to share your Personal Information directly with third parties, such as through page framing techniques to offer content to or from Third Party Services or others while maintaining the graphic appearance and the environment of our Site and our Services (“Frame”). The User must be aware that if he chooses to interact or share Personal Information through such Frames, he is, in fact, providing it to such third parties and not to us and that these interactions and sharing are also governed by the information of these third parties and not by us.
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Third party Functions – Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video or a Map. Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
- Social Website Cookies – So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Turning Cookies Off
You can remove cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
Supervisory Authority: Garante per la protezione dei dati personali (Garante Privacy)
Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA
Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785
Centralino telefonico: (+39) 06.696771
Last modification was made.
Control your Preferences
You can manage your newsletter settings by clicking on the personal link you can find in every newsletter we send.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary for the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
Remember what is in your shopping basket (If available)
Remember where you are in the order process (If available)
Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order(If available).
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
This Website Will:
Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
Allow you to share pages via Add This
This website will not
Share any personal information with third parties.
Necessary Cookies (8)
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|__cfduid||mixcloud.com||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||989records.com||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|csrftoken||mixcloud.com||Helps prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|JSESSIONID||nr-data.net||Preserves users states across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|Preserves user session state across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|SESS#||junodownload.com||Preserves users states across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|Unclassified||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing Cookies (11)
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|fr||facebook.com||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|GPS||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|impression.php/#||facebook.com||Used by Facebook to register impressions on pages with the Facebook login button.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|NID||google.com||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||6 months||HTTP Cookie|
|PREF||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites.||8 months||HTTP Cookie|
|sc_anonymous_id||soundcloud.com||Unclassified||10 years||HTTP Cookie|
|UID||scorecardresearch.com||Collects information of the user and his/her movement, such as timestamp for visits, most recently loaded pages and IP address. The data is used by the marketing research network, Scorecard Research, to analyse traffic patterns and carry out surveys to help their clients better understand the customer’s preferences.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|UIDR||scorecardresearch.com||Collects information of the user and his/her movement, such as timestamp for visits, most recently loaded pages and IP address. The data is used by the marketing research network, Scorecard Research, to analyse traffic patterns and carry out surveys to help their clients better understand the customer’s preferences.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|YSC||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Unclassified Cookies (8)
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
|bitrate||traxsource.com||Unclassified||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|oauth_token_secret||989records.com||Unclassified||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|viewed_cookie_policy||989records.com||Unclassified||1 year||HTTP Cookie|